Thursday 7 August 2014

Something Special (2 year anniversary!!)


It's a few days early but this is rather special for me. Partially for the two year anniversary of this blog and partly because i have finally created my very own youtube gaming channel.

I've been avidly watching PewDiePie, Markiplier and JackSepticEye for months now, they have given me that extra boost of confidence per say. :)

If you love games like i do you should check out my channel: MegStatic 


As for Anime, i think i have covered this season. Although, new surprises keep popping up.

If you are looking for a good site which lists Anime per season then you should look at this:


AniChart

I want to say thank you to all the people who have come across my blog, also those who found it helpful ^^
Oh and here is a special wallpaper i made yesterday for all the Grell fan-girls like myself! :3





No comments:

Post a Comment