Wednesday 5 September 2012

New Stuff!


So today i decided to give One Piece a shot, just to see what all the fuss was about.

To me, after just one episode.. i disagree with the hype.. yea, its a pretty decent Anime but it does not even reach the hight of the amazing ones out there today.

Just like Pokemon, Naruto and Bleach... it's giving the message "lets all follow the sheep" the hype outdoes the story in my opinion. Now you may disagree with me and lets face it, i hope you are individual! but i'm not quite sucked into this. Maybe in the distant future i might watch the rest but for now i'm sticking to the good stuff.


New to my library this month!




Detroit Metal City


Being a metal fan myself i think this might just be awesome!













GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka


I have heard a lot of good things about this one and i'm looking forward to watching it.

It's a comedy, so a bit different for me. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment