Friday 14 December 2012

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) S2

my Grell <3

After finishing the first season i rushed to the second! Also watching all the OVAs, both the musicals (amazing by the way) and starting the manga! I seriously can't get enough of this Anime.    
It is now my one and only number one...

The story is set not long after the events of season one, which i shouldn't tell you in case you have yet to see it.

Black butler info here.

With the same lovable characters, especially my Grell *fangirl drool*, and a couple new, it is just enjoyable, amazing in fact  It's hard to come across Anime nowadays being this good.

I do suggest watching the OVAs and musicals too, believe me everything to do with Kuroshitsuji is amazing... i do hope they make more seasons and hopefully some movies. :3

Again... i fricking love this Anime... don't miss it, it's worth every second of your time! :)


*droool*.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment