Saturday 8 September 2012

Detroit Metal City


This has to be one of my favourites! It's so funny and so amazing at the same time.

Negishi wanted to be in a pop band but ended up becoming the front man, Krauser, of DMC.
The story rotates around him hating being part of the band, but secretly loving being Krauser and some fantastic concerts and show-downs.

Any metal fan will enjoy this and being a metal and anime fan myself this has to rank on my top 10! It made me laugh so much!

I recommend this one highly!

Also there is a live action film of it which i will definitely watch.

-------------------------------------------

A few hours later... after watching the film...

Noooo... as usual, story been ruined... and as usual this doesn't even come close to the epicness of the Anime. A few laughs maybe...
Don't expect the live action movie of any Anime to be better cuz believe me... it never is!

No comments:

Post a Comment