Thursday 23 August 2012

Deru kui wa utareru


The stake that sticks up gets hammered down. - Basically meaning if you stand out, you will be subject to criticism.

That phrase describes me. Now i haven't had much luck with my life, barely graduating high school, being the socially awkward penguin but from all this it makes me the person i am and i'm still happy.


Ever since i started to watch Anime i have dreamed of creating my own, problem was my drawing was mediocre and my writing.. well you can tell from this god awful blog >.<. I don't know maybe one day! I thought a blog was for thoughts anyway!!


I decided to count all the Anime episodes i had left to watch... lets just say there is at least enough for an entire year!



Moving on...


I probably won't be reviewing for a while as i've too many Animes to finish now! But i will update on the ones i'm watching.



New to my Anime library



Deadman Wonderland















Paranoia Agent













Claymore













Oh and before i forget, subscribe to this blog gaddamnit! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment